Kamis, 29 September 2016

look at their smile

As long as we live in the world, have we thought of what we have done for the people around us? That is the question that makes me realized, I want to do something special for others. The way to be happy is make others happy, with our affection, caring, sincerity and dedication. I want to tell you about my great experience that I like to do. I’m 18 years old, but I have many children, why? Because so many children consider me as their second mother. Whereas not many things I do for them. I only spend my spare time to go to village every once a week without salary to help them learn because their parents do not have enough money to put them in the course while their parents can not help them learn because their parents do not get the education. Not only to teach a lesson, I often teach them good habits, such as taking out the trash in the trash bag, caring for a sick friend, do not say dirty words, and give love to others. I also teach children song, because at this present time, many children contaminated by an adult songs that does not educate. Although I did not receive the salary, I still get the benefit from this activity, it is happines. Happy to see them laugh, dance, sing and learn together, and now I really miss them

51 komentar:

  1. One word.
    Inspiring.
    You're so kind and caring, generous and sincere. You have such a nice personality. Other people and I should learn from you. That's a great story, thanks for sharing with us, Lidia. I've known one more simple yet precious thing about you. Regarding to your paragraph, it is well-written and the points've successfully been delivered. Keep the good work!

    BalasHapus
  2. Happiness doesn't always come from ourselves, it can come from others happiness too. So, keep spread your happiness, Lidia. Good luck!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Totally I agree with you that happiness can come from others happiness. Thank you for the support ko!

      Hapus
  3. Happiness doesn't always come from ourselves, it can come from others happiness too. So, keep spread your happiness, Lidia. Good luck!

    BalasHapus
  4. Your blog is very touching lid, keep it that way yes. :)

    BalasHapus
  5. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  6. That's why i like Karma's Law, not for give the judgement for the bad guy, but for spread the love to each other. The more we love, the more we get loved.
    Well done lid '-'b

    BalasHapus
  7. OMG it really inspiring lidia :) you did a very great job..
    may God reward

    BalasHapus
  8. I think you are very kind to help others,you are so brave,and iam proud of you。Fighting。Best wishes!

    BalasHapus
  9. No one can waste their time for doing this thing, most of them will hang out with their friends and spend a lot of money. So inspired, lidia❤

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. It is a good time when we stay with family.We should cherish the time.Your article makes me remember my mother.

      Hapus
  10. Really inspiring, God bless you :)

    BalasHapus
  11. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  12. Right! ^^
    Let's make others happy and feel special <3

    BalasHapus
  13. I agree with this blog, happiness can be from the way how you treat other to make them happy. As log as you make other people happy you can feel the happiness too. And I think, this is inspiring me a lot, because now I feel so fortunate that I can enjoy my education until now, while the other can't. And I think you're so kind that you want to make the other happy, to teach them, to play with them even though without salary. Keep spread your kindness to the others and make them always feel happy. And I hope that they can feel your love to them too.

    BalasHapus
  14. wow it touches my heart in some kinda way... please send my best regards to them next time you visit them lid, keep up the good work!

    BalasHapus
  15. Lid, such a kind-hearted girl you are😍😍😍😍 Yes! Sharing happiness to others will automatically makes you happy as well, inspiring!πŸ’œ

    BalasHapus
  16. Lid, your experience and dedication really inspired me to share more happiness to other people who need it πŸ’ž

    BalasHapus
  17. Nice experience , inspiring me lid

    BalasHapus
  18. You're so inspiring us lid,great job..

    BalasHapus
  19. Amazing and so inspiring...πŸ’•πŸ‘

    BalasHapus
  20. Nice! Be the light. God bless

    BalasHapus
  21. nice lid ! so inspiring . good job

    BalasHapus
  22. Hi, Lidia
    first of all, i should say to you, you have sincerity, always care the other person. i think you are the best paragraph, ever i read.
    Do your best and useful for other person.
    good job :)

    BalasHapus
  23. nice lid.. so inspiring for me:)

    BalasHapus
  24. It's a good story and I think your story can inspiring another people doing things that are useful for human beings.

    BalasHapus
  25. Wow it is so inspiring, Lid. You are very kind and generous. Nowadays many young people don't care about such a thing but you did! I'm so proud to have a friend like you :) Well done, keep your spirit up.

    BalasHapus
  26. Unchhh You are such a sweet heart girl bibiiii 😚😚😚 keep it up!

    BalasHapus
  27. Unchhh You are such a sweet heart girl bibiiii 😚😚😚 keep it up!

    BalasHapus
  28. you have soft heart ya lidia,lucky men who can get you. by the way,the structure not bad

    BalasHapus

  29. hello lidia you are very kind and caring towards others lessons that you give just a little but provide exceptional benefits

    BalasHapus
  30. your blog make me vibrate heart

    BalasHapus
  31. Such a great mother to have I would like to have one XD
    Anyway the message is very good and inspirational

    BalasHapus
  32. my onions and your blog make me cry :')

    BalasHapus
  33. Hi Lidia
    That's a good article, but I think it would be better if you change "it is happines" to be "happiness".
    Thank you.

    BalasHapus